Friday 18 November 2011

We could be in the presence of the first 11


At the time of writing, I'm starving and could eat a sheet of A4 paper and find it tasty...
I'll reserve the potentially record breaking score for later on in my review.

I'll to try and explain, whilst using words I've not repeated too often in the other 85 blog entries about the CB.
It's astonishing.  The kind of  taste that effects the expression on your face.  It summons feelings of shock, to a point.  I've seen people frown whilst eating this soup it's so good. You feel setback and surprised by the depth of the taste and how rich it is.

The Chilli beef soup would certainly be one of the items I'd take to a desert island with me.

I've consumed more of it now, and even after half a bag of crisps, some chicken skin and a buttie, the soup still tastes insanely good.  So here it is, the first score of 11 out of 11.

Out of 11

  • Taste: 11
  • Texture: 9.5
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 9
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 5
  • Beef content: 8
Dipping choice for today: Scampi fries by Smiths.  (and some chicken skin from a rather over health conscious co-worker.)  The Scamip and Chilli Beef worked for me the other day.
For the record, chicken skin and chilli beef do not mix well, some kind of culture clash happening there.

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 38. Sob it.  Let's aim for 50 and see what happens then.

No comments:

Post a Comment