Thursday 10 November 2011

My gustatory calyculi are pleased.

Lethargy, I hate it!
***massive edit***
I've been warned not to go on about this here...

To the soup!  Today it's amazing, i think this could be the strongest week so far, not a bad soup in sight.
The pieces of beef in todays soup almost require a knife and fork.
It works on so many levels, and combined with the horrendously strong cheese on my butties makes for an interesting experience.  Bitter, beefy, peppery, slight chilli with flowing overtones (and undertones) of brown.
Yes, brown is now a way of describing the CB taste.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 8.5
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 8
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 7.5
  • Brownness: 8
  • Beef content: 9
Dipping choice for today: Sea Salted by Seabrooks.  M'eh.
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 28.
I will get round to cleaning this at some point, just trying to figure out a plan of action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment