Wednesday 2 November 2011

For more or less 5 moths I've been doing blog.

5 Months, what the hell is wrong with me? (This is a rhetorical question by the way).

Good soup today. Very savoury, full of flavour and the texture is just right.
Seabrooks crisps have a slogan on their packets which reads like this: "Once tasted, Loved forever." Long live the Chilli Beef.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 8
  • Texture: 8
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 7
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 6
  • Beef content: 7
Dipping choice for today: Cream cheese & chives by Seabrooks.
I've not commented on the combination of crisps and soup for a while, but this strange mashup seems to work very well. The two ends of the preverbial taste spectrum converge in a very nicely rounded taste. The chives make the soup seem quite, erm, herby i guesse.
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment