Tuesday 29 November 2011

OCBBD

Obsessive Chilli Beef Blogging Disorder.

It sounds like it's  a problem, but it's not really.  I can get on with my life as normal, it's just that for 10 minutes per day, i use up my lunch hour buying, consuming then reviewing this soup.  Some people read it and make nice comments, some people say they will read it, but never do.  I suspect that some people must think I've completely lost my mind.

But if truth be known, I just enjoy writing non-sense, about the same thing, everyday.  So when that person i've not seen for a month or two asks me "are you STILL writing about soup?", I can cheerfully announce "yes!".

Whether that person is left feeling impressed or concernde, i care not.  But at least my concerted efforts may have sparked a reaction, and they may do something different in their lives to make someone else smile.

Damn!  The soup has already almost gone as I've been writing this.  The review was all based on the very last mouth full in my cup.  I'm getting pepper *couch* and oxtail.  It's quite gloopy, but hey, it's still amazing...

Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 9
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 7
  • Heat - Temp: 8
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 9
  • Beef content: 6
Dipping choice for today: Cheddar cheese flavous pretzels by Penn State.  Not sure how this is going to go, because there really isn't much surface area to hold any soup.

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 49, almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment