Wednesday 16 November 2011

Chilli Beef vs God

This kind of weather the Chilli Beef excels.  It's freezing outside, my hands are cold and my nose feels like it belongs to Mr Potato Head.

The soup has risen to the challenge and is warming me up nicely. 
It's excellent; taste, texture and chilli kick are all at the levels where you'd want and expect them to be.
It's a strange feeling when the soup is this good, because i almost feel sad as it's going to come to an end at some point... Enjoy it while it lasts, that's the motto for the day.

Out of 11

  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 7
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 8
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 6
  • Beef content: 7.5
Dipping choice for today: Roast Ox by REAL. I bet you never expected that flavour!  These are an, erm, interesting taste.  Same as beef, for the first second or two, then there's this odd slightly peppery almost earthy after taste.  Ah well, so long as they crunch, I'll pretty much eat any flavour of crisp.

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 36.  You know what?  Lets pretend i've cleaned the keyboard. I was expecting this to last for maybe a week, then i'd clean it, but I'm very busy at work and as I've left this mess for so long, it's gonna require a soak to get the CB off the base of the keyboard.  I could however damage the keyboard in some way and get our IT team to replace the it completely...  That's far too lazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment