Thursday 3 November 2011

Primordial Soup

Pretty sure this is a new batch today. I arrived at this conclusion through a variety of routes, allow me to enlighten you:
It smells fresher, it's very runny and the taste is quite weak.
Chilli Beef close up
As the soup boils in the cauldron, it thickens and throughout the week the smell becomes less fresh. It is my assumption that, over time, the smell becomes taste, this is possibly done by wizards in a parallel dimension (the gateway to which is at the back of the soup shop). The beef is dissolved by the constant stirring performed by a team of dedicated workers, who monitor the soup 24/7, stirring, tasting, performing midnight vigils to prey for the gods of flavour and texture to bestow their powers unto the CB.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 6
  • Texture: 6
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 9
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 5.5
  • Beef content: 8
Dipping choice for today: Beefy by Seabrooks.
An obvious choice.
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 20 - This has now gone past the point of being boring, I'm now starting to become proud of my lack of cleaning achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment