Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sublime Soup Symetry

They've sorted it out today.  Wow!
I'm painfully aware that the ingredients must be the same each time, but it's the balance that's the problem.  There must be oxtail soup in it, but i can't taste it; pepper too, it's there, but it all the components have been mixed into a sublime soup symetry

I was in a foul mood today, this soup has (and my expectations where putting it under tremendous pressure) really made me feel better.  Dare I say, happier.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 11
  • Texture: 9.5
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 9
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 9
  • Brownness: 5
  • Beef content: 9
Dipping choice for today: Mexican Chilli by McCoys.

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 43

n.b.  I can also taste a can of tomarto soup in there somewhere...  It's things like this that affect the brownness...

No comments:

Post a Comment