Tuesday 8 November 2011

Souperfood

I was offered the change to have some watercress soup today. Really?
Watercress over Chilli Beef, let's think about this for a minute, break it down to the bare root essence. Just the basic make up of the name sounds fundamentally flawed.

Water & Cress
vs
Chilli & Beef

Only a vegetarian or some wierdo with a child like stomach would take the choice of the Co2 loving, peppery superfood.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 7
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 8
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 7
  • Brownness: 7
  • Beef content: 6.5
Dipping choice for today: Sea Salt by Seabrooks.
These flavour of crisp actually makes me angry, i mean it's just salt, they all have salt in them. Why not just make potato flavoured crisps for the people with no flavour expectations. I suspect the people who eat saled crisps also have a glass of water with their crisps, for dippng of course. Ala Ned Flanders.
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 25

N.B. I actually quite like Watercress.

No comments:

Post a Comment