Wednesday 10 August 2011

Today is a classic

Fresh scoop, brand new thermal mug, rainy cold day and getting soaked walking back from spolies, all makes for a thoroughly well anticipated and deserved CB.
Pepper is the word that sprang to mind first, it's good and warming stuff. Texture and taste, both good. Having just got to the end of my soup, I'm pleased to say that my thermal cup acquisition HAS made a difference to the final third, no longer do I wretch slightly at the taste of polystyrene, it's now tomato, excellent. :)

It's probably worth mentioning that in addition to the crisps, I do also have sandwiches for lunch, I don't just have a bag of crisps and some soup. But my sandwiches are not really worth mentioning though, as they vary never.

But I'll do it once:
Whole Grain Brown(ish) Bread,
Cheddar Cheese (seriously strong),
Honey Roast Ham,
and Mayonnaise.

Dipping choice for today: Flamin' Hot by (MEGA) Monster Munch - Yeah, it's not great. There is a surprising amount of resistance when attempting for force the "bigger like they used to be" Monster Munch into the soup, but the two flavours clash and almost separate in my mouth like oil and water and it's like trying to eat a ball of cotton wool that's on fire.
N.B. These crisps also contain Sodium 5'-ribonucleotide (E635).


No comments:

Post a Comment