Friday 12 August 2011

Fork included...

Due to my forgetfulness this morning, I failed to bring my cheese into work, that being a very integeral ingrediant of my sandwichs, i decided to swerve that and buy some Chicken pasta thing from Stressco's ™. Looks ace, tastes like plastic, not suprising really as they must churn this sh1t out by the factory load, daily. Already armed with this knowledge I still went ahead and bought some. You do get a free fold away fork included though, which are amazing in my opinion.



All the above is a big factor in my dipping choice for today, for i love nothin more than eating pasta with crisps and Doritos are the best for this. But fear not, there is still the Chilli Beef Soup to review, I just have to wait a little while as it was so hot today that i scorched my mouth and
swore rather loudly down our office floor...

In comparison to last fridays CB, this soup is thick and tasty. Not sure if it's the plethora of differnt flavours I've currently got strune around on my desk, but i can't quite pinpoint the flavour, it's not bad, it's just strange.
I'm very pleased with my Thermal Mug. It's lack of polystyrene after taste makes the world of difference, although the contact with polystyrene could be avoided completely if i where to take the Thermal Mug into Spolies for filling... Hummmmm...

Dipping choice for today: Cool Original by Doritos.


No comments:

Post a Comment