Monday 15 August 2011

Average

I would say today's soup taste is very, erm, average. If you can have "very" average. There's nothing special about it. Maybe i do need to try another flavour because I'm getting too used to the taste and my expectations are all wrong. I should say that the CB's average standard of quality is far higher that any other cafe, instant quick fix, soup while you wait I've tried.

Dipping choice for today: Smoked Ham & Pickle by Brannigans.


"Proper think cut crisps" apparently...

I didn't read the label properly and thought that these crisps where mustard and something, so they tasted like mustard until right now when I read the packet, now they taste like ham and whatever. Strange how your taste buds can deceive you when you are deprived of the facts.

Went quite well with the soup actually, the smoked ham flavour really stood out. There are more in this range (one including Roast Beef), so I'll be experimenting with them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment