Friday 26 August 2011

This meaty liquid

Steps must have been taken to soup up the quality of this meaty liquid today, although there is a slightly gritty undertone to it though...
  • Is this due to yesterdays scathing review, who knows?
  • Do they even know I or this blog exists, who knows?
  • Does anybody care? I can't answer that one, but it's not important to me either way.
I'm not back reviewing the CBS until next wednesday, but i intend to find, review and blog some guest liquid nourishment the matthew street festival.

Dipping choice for today: Cheese and Onion by Seabrooks



Although not as thick as the McCoys crisps, the galvanised nature of these crinkle cut potato chips does hold soup well and due to the increased surface area of this particulat design of wavy potato, you get more soup per dip. Below is a photo to illustrate my point.



And it's a big bag which'll probably keep me going for the remainder of the day, with stinky fake onion breath. Chewing gum time me thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment