Tuesday 16 August 2011

Chilli Seed

Hunger encourages stupidity. I burnt my mouth with the first eager sip, again.
Ah well, sh1t happens.

Just had the most pleasing discovery: There is actually a chilli seed in the soup! (maybe there will be more?) It wasn't very hot, but still. At long last, the "Chilli" Beef Soup has some Chilli in it.

The soup tastes amazing today, really lush and most palatable. Loads of beef and not watery at all. This means that tomorrows soup will either be watery and crap or even better than today's. The CB followers are in for a treat if the latter transpires.

Dipping choice for today: Worcester sauce by Wheat Crunchies


You'd think that with their tube based design, would be easy to fill up with soup. I've attempted this and gave up due to a need to avoid the following:
A. Soup all over my keyboard - Trouble explaining that to our IT team
B. Get soup all over my shirt.
C. Scold my fingers in the CB.


1 comment:

  1. Today's CBS was immense, it was one of those really thick soups that's a bit like gravy...only with...you know...chilli in it.

    More of the same from the magician in the back of Spoilies please!!

    ReplyDelete