Thursday 18 August 2011

A third dimension

Normally someone would not be able to notice the consistency of the soup, as it arrives in a polystyrene cup and is then consumed whilst being viewed from a 2 dimensional view. Because i now transfer mine from one vessle to another, i had a chance to see it from a third dimension, where the thickness, texture and beef content can be easily estimated. I guess that this is a new soup because it's loads runnier than yesterdays. Unless I go back to Spolies and ask them, I've no real way of telling, so I'll have to leave it at that, sorry.

Dipping choice: Roast Beef & Mustard by Brannigans.


Despite the fact that these crisps cost me 70 pence for a crappy little 40gram bag, I'm pleased with the flavour results. The crisps are thinkly cut and do no snap when under a heavy soup load, but the flavour of the mustard does peak slightly over the other tastes, thus leaving them in a respectable 3rd dipping choice behind Spicy tomarto Crunchies and first place Chilli McCoys.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the long awaited CBS in I-Max myself...

    ReplyDelete