Friday 5 August 2011

A soup to forget...

Since I'm now forced to analyse this soup every day, I've started to consider all the possible factors which may alter the taste, texture and general experience of the CB.

Today's soup, i noticed, had been standing there for a while. This is not an ideal situation it would seem. It's still super hot, but i dunno, maybe some flavour dissipates through the cups lid? Would i be able to tell if it had been standing there if I'd not have spotted it first? I'm not sure. But today's soup is definitely weird. I've tried stirring it to unsettle the flavours, to no avail. It's just a bit watery and there is only 1 level of taste compared to the 2 or 3 which i have become accustomed too and the beef bits are really dry. Bang goes my theory of the soup evolving all week to culminate in a taste sensation for us all on a Friday. Well, at least it's Friday.

Dipping choice for today: Salt & malt vinegar by McCoys (not sure why, but these taste strange too, maybe there is something wrong with me today, I did however have 3 onion bhajis and 2 meat samosas before bed last night so my taste buds might be ruined...)

No comments:

Post a Comment