Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tired, hot and agitated

Middle of the week is like no-mans land for the soldier who has desserted post, he can't go back, it's just not possible now, but however much he tried, he can't relly push forward right away either as there are many, many things that must be completed before that line is crossed.
He's just gotta ride it out and hope for the best.
Well, that made sense in my head...

I should be happy that it's "cracking the flags" outside, but I'm sitting at my desk, reviewing (for around the 60th time) my daily soup, which is hot and incresing my temperature even more.

The soup is soo salty, and instantly tickles the back of your throat with what feels like a small hot spike.

For some unexplained reason, i have the song "chain reaction" playing away in the back of my head, this is annoying me somewhat, but it's my head doing it. My brain is annoying me. There is a civil war going on in my cerebral cortex. Madness.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 7
  • Texture: 4
  • Bouque/Aroma: 5
  • Heat - Temp: 6
  • Heat - Chilli: 7
  • Browness: 5
  • Beef content: 5
Dipping choice for today: Sweet chilli by Real.
Errrgh, they taste like aniseed. Gebus. Perhaps that's the fake sweet taste. I've passed them round and it's not just me. For the first time in my life, I am going to send these back to the retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment