Tuesday 20 September 2011

Observations

It appears that i may have ran out of observations for the CB.
I simply don't think I can think of any other ways of describing the peppery beef mix.
However, my duty is to still give it some kind of review. Maybe i should invent some kind of scoring system, actually, sod it, I'll do that now...

This is not an exhaustive list:
I'm gonna be one of those people who's stingy with their scores.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 7
  • Texture: 6
  • Bouque/Aroma: 6
  • Heat - Temp: 7
  • Heat - Chilli: 4
  • Browness: 8
  • Beef content: 6
Hopefully, after a few weeks, i can take this information and make statistical graphs. I might even go back and retrospectivly review all the other soups I've eaten over the last few months. This might even start to justify this very odd thing that I currently find myself doing everyday.

Dipping choice for today:
Mexican chilli by McCoys



----------------------------------------------------------
Mondays I can dead with. Tuesdays on the other hand. Pah! Who needs a Tuesday? It's nowhere in the week, nothing to look forward too (unless you missed watching breaking bad on Monday night). The only thing that might get my through this day is the potential of the pub after work...

No comments:

Post a Comment