Wednesday 7 September 2011

Soup to blog

Chicken and egg situation. I started writing this blog because i had soup every day and i thought it would be interesting to document my daily experience with the CB. I'm not so sure where i stand with this anymore. One aspect has taken over another. My general desire to have the soup was upheld by the fact that i had the option to have a different flavour or to have no soup at all.
This get-out-clause made it a easy choice, because i could say no.
Now, I'm kind-of obliged to have the soup and because of this, I'm starting to resent the CB. Should i continue to eat it and see what happens? Will my brain snap? Would Spolies go broken if i stopped my obsessive daily ritual.

These are all questions our good friend time will answer, but for now, back to todays CB.

It's very tasty, but it went cold quite quickly, this resulted in what can only be described as globules. I thought they where peas or baken beans at first, but after i managed to capture and isolate one of them, it turned out to be a ball of sogy flavour. My head shook violently from side to side.

Dipping choice for today: Tangy Cheese by Doritos.

(I don't know why, but i've started taking the pictures in portrait mode instead of landscape)

No comments:

Post a Comment