Friday 16 September 2011

The soup magicians

They turn this small round inanimate off-gold object into a steaming cup of, not to put a too finer point on it but, joy. David Blane, never mind locking yourself in a box for a long time, make soup appear in my desk drawer and you may then have my respect.

Whilst struggling back to my workplace with the essential (clinking) Friday supplies and I was thinking I should develop some kind of soup pocket™. This would to free up another hand to open doors, wave at strangers and generally be available to stop my self from falling. Somehow, I think this may be a pipedream.

To the soup! Tastes chocolaty almost. I can smell the pepper... Gebus, there's lots of pepper in it. Marvelous. Maybe they are responding to my calls for some kick?

Dipping choice for today: Sea Salt and West country vinegar by Stresscos Finest
Hand cooked crisps.



No comments:

Post a Comment