Tuesday 27 September 2011

Grey gruelish gunk

Cream of mushroom (or muchroom as i originally wrote) is the soup for today and i gotta say, I'm disapointed. It smells like mushrooms, but there is no flavour. It needs more seasoning as it tastes too bland. I would add some myself, but that's not really the point, i might as well make my own if i'm gonna start tricking out their soup.
also appreciate that mushroom is quite a subtle flavour, but it's like the flavour is shouting to me from the back of a noisy, crowded room, I can kinda hear it, but it makes no sense.

That said, the combination of the dipping choice for today (please see below) and the grey gruelish gunk makes a nice equilibrium.

Trying to ignore the fact that as i was making my sandwiches today, i spotted a dot of mould on one of the slices, never mind.

Dipping choice for today: Jalapeno pepper by Real.
Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment