Monday 26 September 2011

Cream of Chicken, doesn't bare thinking about...

Today i have decided to deviate from my usual soupy tipple and experiment with cream of chicken. The risk was worth it. Think the really good Heinz chicken soup, then imagine that it tastes 50 times better. There's not very much actual chicken in it, but there never really is in these types of soup. I think the chicken must dissolve.

Dipping choice: Rib n Saucy by Nik-naks
I'm skint, so it's to my drawer of backup crisps. I don't think these flavours are going to go very well together...
...ummmm, not bad actually.



Edit:
Actually, as i consume this stuff the taste seems to get less and less, where-as with the CB the flavour keeps going. It's probably my pallet today, as the weekend ruined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment