Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Usual

I asked for "the usual" and she replied "what's that?".
Gebus... Questions like that make me ask myself, "Do i really exist?"

The soup is getting overwhelmed by the dipping choice for today. There are 2 fine rapid response food outlets in Bootle, but I'm not about to start blogging the fried chicken as well, there's only so much one can write about fried chicken. The soup today (on the other hand) is nice and tasty, good savoury depth.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 8
  • Texture: 8
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 6
  • Heat - Temp: 8
  • Heat - Chilli: Can't tell, my toung is on fire from the chicken.
  • Brownness: 7
  • Beef content: 8.5
Dipping choice for today: Hot n Spicy chicken "bits" from the meat shop in the Strand. It's not really a dipping choice, but I've already had 2 bags of crisps this morning... This stuff is making me sweat... :)

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 12 (might start thinking about cleaning it soon, before it's too late...)

No comments:

Post a Comment