Tuesday 25 October 2011

Outstanding

You think it's good one day, then they somehow raise the bar once again. I may have to adjust my scoring thresh hold as they seem to be getting better and better... Or is it where my expectations are raised but never lowered sufficiently after a average soup is bought. I have a real life example to quantify my thoughts:
Whilst listening to music with a good friend at my home, there would come a time when the music would need to be turned up, you know, for that extra good bit. But i failed to turn it back down again after each good bit, so the music steadily got louder, and louder as the night went on...
I fear this is happening to my scoring system...

Todays soup is spicy, tasty and has loadsa' beef

Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 8
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 6
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 9
  • Brownness: 7
  • Beef content: 8.5
Dipping choice for today: Worchester sauce by Wheat Crunchies
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment