Friday 28 October 2011

Today nearly didn't happen

Got to the soupery and to my dismay, there was no pound coin in my pocket and the cash machine was at least 3 1/2 minutes away, I can't wait that long for soup, so i managed to convince the lovely lady behind the counter to weigh me in until Monday. SUCCESS!

Does free (I know it's technically not free) soup taste and different than paid for soup? Possible, yes.

It really does taste good, it's more tomartoey today, not much chilli spice though but that good wholesome (see below) gravy taste really warms you up.

whole·some/ˈhōlsəm/

Adjective:
  1. Conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being.
  2. Conducive to or promoting moral well-being.
Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 8
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 7
  • Heat - Temp: 9.5
  • Heat - Chilli: 7
  • Brownness: 7
  • Beef content: 7
Dipping choice for today: Spicy tomato by Wheat crunchies


Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 14 (I think it's probably too late by now, the soup inside my keys seems to have dehydrated into some kind of compound with a mass similar to diamond. i.e. it's pretty solid in there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment