Wednesday 19 October 2011

How long can i do this for?

If there I had any doubters as to whether i could write something daily about some inanimate soup, whilst trying to keep it bordering on entertaining, but i do feel i have plenty more random inside me to give.

Maybe i should set myself somekind of deadline for completion, or maybe i should carry on indefinitely... Because i fear this is becoming more f an online, public diary, albeit a severely watered down one, which mentions no names, places or details...

Anyway... To the soooop. Good full flavour, nice texture. It tastes like yesterdays, but more mature (i know that's the most obvious thing to say). As they add more stuff to yesterdays soup, the chilli kick gets less and less. New soup is always hotter, I've found.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 8
  • Texture: 7
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 4
  • Heat - Temp: 7
  • Heat - Chilli: 3
  • Brownness: 8
  • Beef content: 7.5
Dipping choice for today: Mexican Chilli by McCoys
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment