Thursday 27 October 2011

Tastes like a new batch

Disillusioned by boredom and repetition, I hold a lot of hope for the soup to turn my day and my attitude around. It may help, but a the time of writing this, I've not had enough soup for it to have made a difference. It tastes very good today though, and i can almost feel my endorphins waking up from their hibernation.

Tomorrows soup will of course taste as good as any Friday soup does, spectacular.

Out of 11
  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 8
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 7
  • Heat - Temp: 9.5
  • Heat - Chilli: 7
  • Brownness: 7
  • Beef content: 8
Dipping choice for today: Crispy Bacon by Wheat crunchies
Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 13

1 comment:

  1. I find it hugely comforting that even when I'm not in work, I can keep bang up to date with the latest happenings that surround the mysterious world of CB.

    ReplyDelete