Tuesday 6 December 2011

Hot Chilli Beef

When you're feeling a little down,
The Chilli beef will flip your frown,
Rotate it 180 degrees around,
And turn it upside down,
The scousers say that's Sound.

It's exceptional today, really it is.  It's super spicy and tastes somehow different to usual.

Yesterday I bought a small plastic indoor water fountain, for my cat.  Purchased with all the best intentions in the world and with a view to encourage my cat to drink fresh (albeit recycled) water instead of non at all. Trying to get him to use it was no easy feat, and needless to say, he's quite simply not interested in the slightest. I've thought about replacing the water with milk, but the list of problems that would produce would be endless.

I'm sorry about todays blog, I'm really not in the mood...

Out of 11

  • Taste: 9
  • Texture: 6
  • Bouquet/Aroma: 5
  • Heat - Temp: 9
  • Heat - Chilli: 8
  • Brownness: 6
  • Beef content: 3
Dipping choice for today: Cheddar and Onion by McCoy's

Days since "the spillage" and I've still not cleaned my keyboard: 56

No comments:

Post a Comment