Wednesday 27 July 2011

Medicinal soup

adjective /məˈdisənl/ 
(of a substance or plant) Having healing properties
  • - medicinal herbs
  • - a large medicinal Scotch
  • -spolies chilli beef soup
Woke up this morning feelin properly in the grip of a full blown bout of the dreaded man flu, the prospect of a nice hot CB the only thing that's kept me interested enough to endure this morning. 2 sips in and I'm already starting to feel better, perhaps it's an association with soup and lunchtime? Or maybe the CB does actually contain some magical ingredient('s). The latter of these two makes me happier.

Dipping choice for today: Mexican Chilli by McCoys (also accompanied by a chilli tuna bap. So I'm having chilli soup, chilli crisps and a chilli bap, erm yeah, I need to read the rest of the menu).

No comments:

Post a Comment