Friday 22 July 2011

Hungover Soup

Possibly the best time to enjoy the hot brown stuff. When my body is complaining to me about last nights efforts to make me forget my life, there is no better remedy than the soothing savoury satisfying soup sensation that is the CB. The taste today is very good, can't fault it, not that i would want to, it's tricky just trying to think of different things to write about something that rarely changes.

Dipping choice for today: Chilli Heatwave by Doritos (all the better for the inclusion of Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides, when you can't get hold of any MSG that is). However, these crisps I've found are too flavourful to go well with the beef, it's just too much, man.

1 comment:

  1. You know, if Chilli Beef soup was around in the 80's...Bob Geldof would've never wrote that song 'Tell me why', because even Monday's would've been ace with the mighty Chilli Beef soup on the scene.

    ReplyDelete